List of things I have done this month:
-visited my co-teacher who had the baby...OMG he is adorable :)
-got a pedicure - for some reason, not as good as back home, but I did get it in my small town so...
-went to Busan - I have no pics, my old camera died :(
-started going to Korean class again and have been studying Hangul super hard :)
-changed gyms, boxing became too repetitive, but I don't think I will be at the new one long...
-took a friend here on business out for a night in Seoul...Karen, hope you had fun!
-went to an island off of Incheon called Muuido
-went to one of the only Chinatowns in Korea in Incheon
-went to my first open class (where you watch a teacher like me and their co-teacher teach an actual class) - Good work Joshua!
AND I am headed to my first baseball game in Korea AND also going to the DMZ this weekend.
So I have been a busy little bee just buzzing my way around the country!
-changed gyms, boxing became too repetitive, but I don't think I will be at the new one long...
-took a friend here on business out for a night in Seoul...Karen, hope you had fun!
-went to an island off of Incheon called Muuido
-went to one of the only Chinatowns in Korea in Incheon
-went to my first open class (where you watch a teacher like me and their co-teacher teach an actual class) - Good work Joshua!
AND I am headed to my first baseball game in Korea AND also going to the DMZ this weekend.
So I have been a busy little bee just buzzing my way around the country!
No comments:
Post a Comment