Yesterday (Weds) I went downtown to go grocery shopping since I needed more food. I got a drive from a collegue and another teacher since they live in Yeoju. We got dropped off at a store called Home Mart and the other teacher and I went shopping. She was so helpful, I had a list so she just directed me to each product I needed. This took about 15 mins then I had a bunch of time to kill before the 6:40pm bus and decided to get dinner...at Pizza School.
I grabbed a flyer from outside on my way in and decided that I was going to get the Pepperoni pizza. You can't go wrong with such a simple pizza and since the ingredients for the toppings of each pizza was in Korean, I went with the easiest choice. Most basic pizzas are 5,000 KRW ($5) so it was pretty sweet. I handed him the money and waited. When it was ready they brought it to me and it looked so good, all hot and bubbly...and it was equally delicious to eat! I didn't think pizza would be available in Korea, at least not in the country so I was the happiest girl in the world! :)
They have some pretty crazy pizzas available: The sweet potato pizza? The sausage pizza -sausage here looks like hot dogs and tastes like kelbosa. Or the fan favourite I hear - the potato pizza, which has potato wedges on it. I will have to try that one next time.
I think there is only one size and it has 8 pieces. I ate 5 because I am a machine, and took the rest home. I was a very happy lady and took the bus home feeling great! The only buzz kill was that when I got to my street it was crazy dark and scary so I definitely need to invest in a flashlight...darn country living!
I heart Pizza School.
No comments:
Post a Comment