Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hong Kong

Due to some layovers, I was able to visit Hong Kong on my way home to Canada and back to Korea. I had an afternoon and a whole day which was awesome. It was a great way to check out a new city in a country I have never been to! I got to do everything touristy I wanted to do, and on the stopover on the way back to Korea, it was Chinese New Year!!


Temple Street Market

Ladies Market

Hong Kong island skyline at night


Waiting for the Star Ferry...

On my way to Hong Kong island from Kowloon

Beautiful weather - 20 degrees!

Kowloon skyline from the ferry

The Peak Tram

View of HK from the tram

SO steep!

Best noodles ever...but smallest bowl ever!

At the top of the peak

The Peak Tower

Back down I go...

Botanical Garden

So Ho and the longest outdoor escalator

Metro

Kung Hay Fat Choi!!


Double decker tram


Chinese New Year fireworks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment