Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great Day All Around!

Today was a great day. I only had one class in the afternoon so I had all day to prepare for my classes tomorrow and blog!! ...and watch an episode of One Tree Hill (which I will never watch at work again because it is WAY to emotional and I cannot watch a single episode without crying!). The children "apparently" went sweet potato picking but I saw a bunch of kids in the school so maybe only certain grades went?

Today was also good because I went to Gangcheon Middle School, which is a short walk from my school. It was great because I met their foreign language teacher aka English teacher and she was awesome! Her name is Shannon and I am going to go out with her and the other teachers in Yeoju for a goodbye party tomorrow night!! One of them is done their contract and going home so they are having a gathering for him. This is AMAZING because I will finally get to meet the other teachers in Yeoju and have people to hangout with. I am really excited to meet everyone!!

Saturday I am going to Seoul for the Seoul Fireworks Festival and I am leaving really early, so Shannon has offered to let me stay the night which is awesome since she lives right next to the bus terminal! So nice of her!!

Lastly, today was a great day because my alien registration card arrived in the mail (and my passport, thank goodness!) so I can now get a cell phone and a bank account, yeee haw!


sexy 



I am gonna finish this great day off with some packing for my trip, left over pizza and some TV action!

I am such a party animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment